Tagged by: ohkakashi
Thank you for this! I never ever get these :3
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your weakness?
Chocolate and dorky men (in anime and real life oops).
2. What are you most afraid of?
Insects. Specifically green ones like grasshoppers and praying mantises.
3. Is there an animal you really dislike, if so, which?
Nah man I love all aminals (◕‿◕✿)
4. Your favourite ship from your favourite anything?
I’m gonna cheat and give you my top three (in no particular order, might I add. I love them all equally)
I love age difference couples, okay? They’re just so much more interesting.
5. Favourite color?
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To fly, I guess. That’d be pretty cool.
7. If you could travel to any fictional place, where would you go?
8. What is your favourite quote?
“He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” - Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
"When life gives you lemons, you say fuck the lemons, and bail.” - Forgetting Sarah Marshall
9. Which person in your life have you learned most from?
My mother definitely.
10. Are you in love right now?
11. What do you think when you stand in front of your mirror?
Eh, could be better.
I won’t tag anyone because I’m an asshat, sorry. :x
okay but since kishimoto seems so adamant on taking everything away from kakashi he might as well take the mask too right
And so she was carried. His forearms were iron beneath her legs, and after a time, she began to let her head lull forward. The linen shirt was dry and warm on his shoulders, and her eyelids bobbed with the slow sway of his step. As the light faded to a golden red, she wiped her nose on scraps of cloak and saw the earth grow greener beneath his boots. Then the far-off rush of rapids met her ears. The river was close, and she tried to keep awake by counting the stones and thistles that drifted underfoot. Until she couldn’t anymore.
Favorites GoT locations (shown in the show)